The Helping Hands Mission Support Group packs items for mission projects. The group is a great time of fellowship and mission.
Helping Hands Primavera
Helping Hands Primavera meets at 9:00 a.m. the second Tuesday of each month in the Kitchen to pack lunches for Primavera Works.
The Primavera Foundation provides pathways out of poverty through safe, affordable housing, workforce development and neighborhood revitalization. Packing takes approximately one hour.
Helping Hands Hygiene Kits
Helping Hands Hygiene Kits meets immediately after church in the Kitchen area the Sunday prior to the second Tuesday to pack Hygiene Kits for distribution to five agencies in Tucson:
- Emerge (Center against domestic abuse)
- St. Luke’s Home (Assisted living facility for elderly individuals of limited financial means)
- Youth on Their Own (Assisting homeless teens)
- Interfaith Community Services (Compassionately serving the needs of Pima County seniors, individuals with disabilities and people in financial crisis )
- TMM Family Services (Social services outreach of various local churches, United Way, and other entities)