https://desertskiesumc.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/desert-skies-umc_logo_padding.png 0 0 Mark Lansberry https://desertskiesumc.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/desert-skies-umc_logo_padding.png Mark Lansberry2020-03-17 17:10:052021-03-05 13:50:16Desert Skies Update about Covid-19
Dear Desert Skies Family,
Now that COVID cases are decreasing rapidly in our part of the County, Tanque Verde and Vail Schools are returning to in-person school, and more of us are receiving the vaccine, we are ready to resume our re-opening plan. Beginning March 7, we will have services on our patio at the Houghton Campus and in The Peak Auditorium at Mica Mountain High School by reservation. On Palm Sunday, March 28, we plan to re-open our Sanctuary, also by reservation. Then, on Easter Sunday, we will have three services: Sunrise on the patio at 6:30, and Sanctuary Service at 8:30 and 10, again by reservation. Please let us know you are coming by calling the church office at 520-749-0521 or emailing [email protected]. Be sure you have a signed covenant on file with us (they will be available at each campus). Wear a mask. And please do not come if you are not feeling well. We are excited to see you in person!!
Our full re-opening plan and all its safety measures is available should you wish to read it. Just let me, or Ken Winkelmann, or Mike Starace know and we will send it to you.
Thank you for continuing the giving that has allowed us to keep our staff employed as well as our buildings cleaned and maintained. Here are the giving guidelines once more, in case you need them or are new to our faith community.
Here are the ways you can continue to give to the church during the pandemic.
1. Write a check and mail it to the church: 3255 N. Houghton Rd, Tucson, AZ, 85749. Write ATTENTION Larry Dunlap on the envelope.
2. If you have Bill Pay, enter pay to: Desert Skies UMC, and the street address (3255 N. Houghton Rd, Tucson, AZ, 85749). If an account number is requested enter ANY number you choose but NOT YOUR BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER! The payment is made by check via USPS within a few days and the tellers will credit your payment as we do with any check. Your donation will appear in your online account or in your next bank statement.
3. If you do not have Bill Pay, set up online banking with your bank or credit union. There is no charge for this service! Then go to #2 above.
4. You can also give on our web page by credit card, but the provider charges us nearly 3% for the convenience! We prefer to keep the full value of your donation, so we encourage you to use #1 or #2 above.
5. There will be baskets to receive the offering at our -in-person worship services as you exit.
See you soon,